Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Remembering the Golden Days

It's  hard to believe that its been 15 years since Sissyboy took over the Portland Gay scene. Honestly, Sissyboy made drag fun again. We did what the Cockettes did 30 years earlier without knowing much about the Cockettes. Looking back, I can't believe we got away with some of the shit we did. I mean, my God... lol   So I'll be sharing some videos that I didn't realize were on YouTube No one will probably even writes a blog, but if so, hello. Thank you for still being a fan or maybe you're not and you just wanna see what kind of mess I used to be to compare to the mess I am today. Trust me, I 'e a way different mess! Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOVjq3RqWp8


No comments:

Post a Comment