Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Friday, October 22, 2010

Clear View

SO today I got a pone call that really helped ease my mind about a lot of troubles. It's remarkable that when a simple thing like a phone call can change the entire course of events. I feel it goes to show that nothing we face is as difficult as we dream it up to be. Maybe that a good thing. Maybe its a gift we have to think of the worse, so that when it happens, we are more uplifted then let down. Maybe this only happens to me, in which I must be some sort of witch that can some how look into the future and see that things aren't so  bad. Maybe I should be burnt at the stake for such an remarkable gift. Maybe I want to be burnt. Maybe it turns me on and makes me kinda horny. Who knows, but maybe I should eat some food to go along with my 2 large cups of Stumptown coffee. Who knows really.... well I do... cause I'm a witch... apparently.


Well, now that we have that out of the way and out in the open, I just want to let you know that I work tonight at Hamburger Mary's on NW 5th Ave, between Couch and Davis! Now I know it's in a part of town where some of you are afraid to go to, but riffraff will only continue when all the good people are pushed out. SOOOO don't let the very very few incidents of riffraff keep you away from your safe haven of Hamburger Mary's. I'm beginning to think people are afraid to come near China Town because they have a bit of racism in their system. Don't be  racist!!  Come to China Town and eat hamburgers from Hamburger Mary's. It's the only way you can prove to me that you are not racist!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment