Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This weekend while the Internet was out...

Grrr Fucking Grrr! Ok, so I know that Jesse and I live in an income restricted apartment in NOPO, but for fuck sake, get the Comcast guy out and fix the internet so that I may increase my social networking and my blog!  You know what I mean? Fuck!!

Ok, well as I sit here in the coffee shop, it probably a good thing to get out into the public now and then, I think about some of the great things I've done since my last blog.  Let's see,  I worked at Hamburger Mary's and made some pretty good fucking money!!  Then Jesse and I went and saw Paranormal Activity 2!!  Ooooh, spooky shit!!  On Sunday, I finally finished filming the movie I'm in called Tranysnatchers. This film is going to be amazing. It's a pagan, tranny, horror film. All of my lines were graciously allowed to be improv and that makes me very happy. I seem to work best when I'm working on whatever comes out of my mouth at the time.  It was a nice weekend for sure.

I'm now downloading the Dexter episode I missed!  And I am going to go take a shit!!  Blog more later, maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment