Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Oct 27th

Well, I don't know if anyone is actually reading my posts, but if you are then HELLO!! I'm sitting back at the Red E coffee shop doing all my updating and whatnot on the internet!!

Tonight I work at Hamburger Mary's and that should be a blast. IT's been since I worked at Doug Fir that I actually enjoy going to work. I look forward to it. It may be the excitement of making money, but it's also cause the staff and clientelle is so amazing! What a joy it is to work at a gay and gay friendly owned and operated establishment! I'm honored to be able to work there and also feel like I'm one of the All-Stars!
So this Friday is the big Hamburger Mary's Grand Opening party and I am stoked!!!  Then the next day is the Trannysnatchers fundraiser! Then Tues is Charity Bingo and then Peep Show!  So exciting!! After Tuesday I'll be chillin for a bit to recoupe from the "Gay Christmas" season! Well, until the huge Miss Thing Pageant where Gula and I will be tearing the roof off of the Fez with our rendition of a 90's classic! And before and after  Miss Thing Ill be debuting my Karaoke night called Fannioake on Mondays at Red Cap!!  Just wait, times re gonna be fun and there will be lots of "genderfuk" trannys taking over more and more of Portland!!
Tis the Season
Fannie

No comments:

Post a Comment