Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Monday, November 8, 2010

The cherry on top

So lately I've really gone through a big wake up call again! We all have them (hopefully) and when they happen you replace and re-put all the things in your life that fall by the wayside or possible obstruct the goal of happiness.  I recently made some terrible choices that if not dealt with could really put in a position in life where I'd rather not be in. So I talked to some amazing people about this and have gotten some amazing advice and help to deal with it. But, the best was my conversation with my mother! She may be little (4'11" and 100 pounds) but boy is she a spit fire. I mean, she has me as a kid, so she has to be something similar to a Greek goddess right? So, after the conversation with her I feel more ready than ever to head back from my little Portland break and start being myself again. Starting with how I treat the people I love. The words that kept pouring out of all my life advisors is "LISTEN MORE, TALK LESS!!"  It's not that think that no one else has anything important to say, it's that I feel sometimes that I always have to be the one who has to have the best thing to say. I just need to breathe and realize that personal wisdom is often attained from the wisdom of others.
Love you Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment