Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last night at Hamburger Marys!

So this guy and this girl came and sat in my section last night. They looked familar in a"keep your distance they are up to no good" kinda way. Well they order and the food comes out in a reasonable time and when the guy gets it, he proceeds to tell me and the food runner that he has come in 2 times and order the same burger and both times he has gotten another exact burger. He also tells me (while pointing at me) that I need to learn how to be a better server and maybe this wasn't the job for me (while his female monster is giggling and shoveling food into her fat head). I was shocked and knew something had to be up. I mean since I've been at Hamburger Mary's (almost two months) I have made 2 mistakes with ordering and those were on the first day we had a slow opening and no one even knew what the food looked like. So, anyway, I was stewing and pondering over A) where did he look so familiar from and B) why would he do this to me. Then it came to me! This mother fuckin loser is the same mother fuckin loser that I blocked on Adam4Adam because he wouldn't no for an answer after he asked me to come over to his place, fill his hole, and then stay and cuddle. So, he found me and came in for his petty, creepy revenge. YUCK!! Sometimes I hate fellow faggots. I mean seriously. I told my amazing boss Ian about it and he got the cutest  smile on his face. And after I told Ian that this little fucker tipped me .50 cents and snapped at me as he left, Ian said," I'm sure his profile is only worth about .50 cents (snap)".  So if I ever see him again I will be more than happy take those two quarters and firmly place them deep in his eye sockets!  :)

In other news, CHARITY BINGO AT HAMBURGER MARY'S ON TUESDAY WITH FANNIE MAE DARLING AS YOUR HOSTESS! THIS WEEK WE HAVE Q CENTER AS OUR FIRST CHARITY!!!   PRIZES, FUN, GOOD KARMA AND MEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment