Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Washington

So here I am in Washington! After work I got picked up from a friend and I left Portland for a few days. It's much needed. I awoke to sunshine and that was a great way to start. I'm kinda feeling depressed though. Like maybe I shouldn't have left Jesse all alone right after we just split. Then I'm thinking that maybe we shouldn't have split, then I'm thinking I wish I would have gotten so damn drunk the other night and started this awful awful chain of events the frankly I'm too embarrased to even blog about...breathe Fannie, breathe.....So anyway, I'm out of town to collect my thoughts and organize my rather disshuffled life as of now. I think I need therapy. But, then again, don't we all!

No comments:

Post a Comment