Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Monday, November 1, 2010

Get it In Writing

So today has been a lazy day. It hasn't stopped raining and I haven't even left my apartment building at all! It feels good. it also gives me lots of personal time to think about the weekend and how I can rethink things that happened. Now,  don't get me wrong. I had a wonderful time and feel like I performed well and handled myself in a way that was funny, friendly, and loving. The one thing I overlooked was to make sure I get properly taken care of financially. Something that has been over looked at on my part has been to think of myself as my own manager. I need to start getting what I need written down in a contract so I make sure my needs are met. I've never had to really take care of that aspect and I suppose things are changing and I need to change with them. If I'm gonna be relying on money by performing, than I need to make sure I do by using a contract!!  Just a little lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment