Tranny Fierce

Tranny Fierce
Deeper into the Spectrum

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, this kinda sucks...

So on a recent visit to the doctor, I have ben informed that I have a serious problem with my throat. Now I'm sure I can come up with a million jokes on why my throat is in danger, but I'm gonna try to take it as serious as possible. It turns out that Fannie has to say goodbye to singing for a while. I'm heartbroken about this and I hope everyone understands that when we don't take care of the gifts given to us, sometimes they can be taken away... just in  second's time. My lifestyle choices have caught up with me and now I must relearn the ways to love and respect all parts of my body! Treat it like the temple it is! I hope this is a wakeup call to not only myself, but others who like to take the lifestyle of a rockstar a little too literal. I love being up on stage and I'll be back, but next time with a vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment